You may find jewelry at the Vermont Gift Barn and Gallery on Williston Rd. in South Burlington and at the Blue Cottage in Hinesburg VT.
All custom orders require a 50% deposit before we will start the work. The deposited amount will be deducted from the final cost. Depending on the design it may take 2-3 weeks from the time the deposit is received until the piece is completed. Please contact us using the contact page.
There are no returns on custom orders. Store credit only on any in- stock item and must be in original packaging, and same saleable quality that it was shipped to you. You must notify us @ firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receipt of package and explain reasons you do not want this item. There is no credit on shipping. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
Returns & Shipping Policy
We want you to be 100% satisfied, so please contact us at email@example.com asap.
Our return policy is 14 Days unless otherwise specified at the time of purcharse. Unfortunately we can’t offer cash or credit card refunds, only store credit will be given. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. If it was a gift, please provide the person’s name who originally purchased it.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your credit. We will issue a store credit to within 48 hours of receiving your return via email.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. Please note that since our products are hand fabricated, the replacement pieces may vary slightly from the originals, therefore no exact match will be made.
If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 33 Giovanna Lane Williston Vermont United States 05495.
Our products are shipped within 2-3 Days (unless it’s a custome order) using the following carriers: USPS and UPS (for additional charges). We are currently shipping only within the continental US (lower 48 states) To return your product, you should mail your product to: 33 Giovanna Lane, Williston Vermont United States 05495. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Collection of Personal Information
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The term ‘CB Metalworks’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 33 Giovanna Lane Williston Vermont United States 05495. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.